- Get free admission to over 50 top attractions and museums
- Take advantage of free access to public transport services
- Use the airport express and se the historical Prague on a bus tour
- Get exclusive discounts on city tours, excursions, cruises, restaurants and more
- Receive a complete guidebook in 7 languages to help you to know the city
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 50 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To benefit from the free entries, just show your Prague Card – duly validated with the start date. You are entitled to make only one free entry to each attraction. The temporary exhibitions are not always included in the card.
The Prague Card offers also discounts of up to 50% for entries to another attractions, visits and tours, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops, restaurants and other services. The level of discount is indicated in the Prague Card Guide with each attraction.
To calculate your advantages you can use the Prague Card Calculator, a smart tool on the webpage of the Prague Card that shows you the savings according to a choosen itinerary.
FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
During the validity period of the Prague Card you can travel without restrictions on public transport lines in Prague including trams, buses, metro, Airport Express bus, Petřín Hill funicular and ferries. When travelling on these lines, the Prague Card functions as your valid ticket, so please at request present it to the transport inspection who is also authorized to validate the signature on the Card by checking your personal identification documents.
PRAGUE CARD GUIDE
To help you benefit from using the Prague Card and plan your sightseeing, each card comes with a Guidebook in 7 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech). This guide is packed full of information about all of our participating attractions. Every attraction on the card is described on its own page. There are also detailed maps for all main Prague districts and map of Prague Transport system. Please, note that editorial work on the Prague Card Guide booklet is made once a year with maximum care to give you correct information. However, within a year, it happens that some of the attractions could be closed unexpectadly for technical, state or other reasons or they change their opening hours and prices. In this sense, Prague Card does not take responsibility for any of such changes in prices, opening hours, closures of attractions etc. Please always obtain up-to-date information on the spot or online. You can study Prague Card Guide even before you get the card. Just open its online e-book version or download from the Prague Card webpage.
VALIDITY OF THE VOUCHER: 1 year from the date of purchase
VALIDITY OF THE CARD
The PRAGUE CARD is only valid when there is the HOLDER'S NAME and the STARTING DATE of its use. You will get a DATE STICKER with the card. The staff in the Info centre will perforate the starting day according to your wish and stick it on the back side of the card. Without the starting day marked on the card, the card is not valid and you cannot use it. In such a case you risk penalty by transport control and you cannot enter free the attractions. Please, make sure your card is marked correctly, as overwritten, corrected or illegible cards may not be used. Don’t forget to sign your card before starting to use it. The Prague Card is your personal card and cannot be transferred to anyone else. Prague Card will be valid from the date specified and during the following consecutive days, in accordance with the period specified on the card (2, 3, 4 days).
- Free admission to over 50 of the top Prague attractions
- Skip the line at the busiest attractions
- Exclusive discounts on city tours, excursions, guided walks and audioguide
- A guidebook of 150 pages, in seven languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech) with a list of all promotions and benefits of the card
- Reduced price for children (6-16)
To pick up your Prague Card, print the voucher and hand it, together with proof of ID, at one of the following collection points:
1) Prague Welcome Kiosks at Prague Airport - Terminal 1 and 2, arrival hall: every day from 8:00am till 8:00pm.
2) Prague Tourist Information, Old Town Hall, Old Town Square: every day from 9:00am till 7:00pm.
3) Prague Tourist Information, Rytířská street 12, Old Town: every day from 9:00am till 7:00pm.
- Always take your Prague Card with you! It is your transport ticket
- The Prague Card is only valid when a name and starting date are marked
- No reimbursement is possible if attractions are temporarily closed
- The attractions reserve the right to change their prices and hours without notice
- The card is non-refundable. No replacements or refunds are possible for lost or stolen cards
- No refunds can be provided if the facilities are not used during the Prague Card period of validity
- The temporal exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer. The included admission ticket ticket to Prague Castle is valid for 2 days. However, each attraction in the Castle can only be visited once
Your Prague card will save you time and money when you visit the city. Enjoy entry to many attractio...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
The city of Terezín served as a Jewish concentration camp during World War II. It was founded in the...
Enjoy the most comprehensive sightseeing tour of historical Prague. This full-day sightseeing tour w...
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Discover the most beautiful Czech castles and chateaus from above during an hour sightseeing flight....