Prague Castle and Old Town tour after dark
- Experience the unique and magical atmosphere of Prague at night
- See the city when the crowds are gone and the landmarks are illuminated
- Let your guide take you along the footsteps of emperors and alchemists, and tell you about the legends and history
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across the Vltava (Moldau), and into the largest palace complex in the world – Prague Castle. You'll wander the paths taken by kings and emperors, invaders and conquerors, magicians and alchemists.
Your guide will tell you about the city’s dark and often esoteric history, from “Good King” Wenceslas to Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. You’ll hear also stories from the golden age of Prague during Emperor Rudolf II.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to see Prague Castle and its surroundings in a quiet, enchanted atmosphere, without the bustle of people. You’ll pass by the Golden Lane that was, for one brief period in time, home to the famous author Franz Kafka. The fee for your public transit ride from Lesser Town to the Castle area is included in the tour price.
- Guided tour
- Tram ticket
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrances fees (tour does not enter interior of Prague Castle)
- Students with a valid student card: reduced price
- Seniors above the age of 65: reduced price
- Children up to 6 years old: free (children 7 years and older pay student price)
Týnská 627/7, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The tour begins at Prague Trips and Tickets office, in Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tour runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 6.00pm
- Between 1 June - 31 August tour starts at 7.00pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...