Prague City Pass
- Admission to Prague's most popular attractions
- Free Vltava river cruise and guided bus tour
- Special offers and discounts for card holders only
Your Prague card will save you time and money when you visit the city. Enjoy entry to many attractions including:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish museum
- Maisel Synagogue
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Prague Castle
- Discounts and special offers
- Guided bus tour
- Vltava river cruise
- Free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague
- Free guided bus tour through the center of Prague
- Free river cruise
- Discounts and benefits 25% to trips outside of Prague, city tours in Prague, restaurants, transfers, car rentals, etc.
- Booklet in English
- Meals, snacks and beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Please exchange your voucher for the Prague City Pass at the above mentioned address of Gray Line (open daily: 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Prague Castle. Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall, St. George‘s Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. and St. Vitus Cathedral - the ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry
- Jewish Museum in Prague: Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall – the ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry
- Prague City Pass is valid 30 days following the date of the first entry
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 50 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To ...
Enjoying the comfort of the bus, you will see the National Museum, the National Theater and the famo...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
Get the best panoramic view of Prague's most famous historic sights through the glass roof of a mode...
Enjoy a full-day tour of the Czech capital. Start with a walk in the Wenceslas Square in the New Tow...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Explore the streets of Prague's Jewish ghetto and learn about the rocky history of its inhabitants o...