Prague full-day sightseeing tour with lunch in Prague Castle
- See all of Prague's sights in one day
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Vltava river
- Discover the city's fascinating history
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in time by visiting the ninth-century Prague Castle, one of the world's largest castles. Along the way, you will see New Town and Old Town Prague attractions such as National Theater, Rudolfinum, Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, and the Dancing House.
At Prague Castle, you will be treated to a three-course meal and drink at Villa Richter, a fabulous restaurant boasting Prague's best view. Then you will visit Valdstejn, Prague's most beautiful garden. You´ll also have the opportunity to explore the city´s Lesser Town, Kampa Island and Lennon´s wall. Cross over the Vltava River on the iconic Charles Bridge then soak in Prague's incredible history and culture as you enjoy refreshments and travel in style down the Vltava on a river cruise.
Walk by Palach´s Square and through Parizska Avenue and Prague´s Jewish Town, where your guide will share a local's knowledge of the area. Continue toward the Old Town Square to see the old Town Hall and the world-famous 15th-century Astronomical Clock. Your incredible day ends in front of the Estates Theater, which hosted the premiere of W.A. Mozart´s Don Giovanni opera.
- Pick-up from downtown Prague hotels
- Three course meal and beverage
- Admission to river cruise
- Hotel drop-off
- Children three-to-ten years old: reduced
- Children two years old and under: no charge
- You will be picked up from your hotel in downtown Prague
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- We cannot ensure the table for two in the restaurant
- As this is a day long trip, primarily on foot, please be advised that it may not be suitable for young children or those with mobility issues
- Cancellations made within two hours of service date will be charged in full; more than two hours notice is fully refundable
- Due to the pedestrian zone no pickup from hotels in the following streets possible: Vladislavova, Václavské náměstí, Jungmanova, Spálená, Národní třída, Perlová, Rytířská, 28.října, V kotcích, Havelská, Skořepka, Konviktská, Bartolomějská, Karolíny Světlé, Jilská, Ostrovní, Karlova, Melnatrichova, V jirchářích, Husova
- Daily: 10.00am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...