Prague hop-on hop-off bus 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Explore Prague on a hop-on-hop-off bus
- Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Listen to audio commentary in one of the 14 international languages
Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours. During the bus ride, you can listen to the audio guide on board, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. The double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and they all are wheelchair accessible.
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and see the best-known sights and places of interest in Prague. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus.
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
You can take the hop-on-hop-off bus from any of the stops. Just show your voucher on the bus.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...