Prague World War II Tour in English
- Discover the hidden face of Prague during the Second World War
- Learn more about the history that has influenced the city and its life
- See all the important places from present and past
Discover the hidden face of Prague during the war, the assassination of the "Butcher of Prague" and visit secret headquarters of Prague's resistance.
During two hours, explore Prague city center with an other eye thanks to the explanation of a specialized guide.
Czech people during Nazi occupation had to defend themselves and they learn how to use Prague for their own protection, thanks specially to the underground.
During the tour, you will walk around streets where military parade and fight happened, discover the secret of English spies and Czech resistant, and the details of the murder of Reinhard Heydrich, the man at the origin of the final solution to the Jewish.
The World War II Tour in Prague offers a narration full of anecdotes about Nazi invasion in Prague, spying and resistance. A special visit of the underground under the astronomical clock and a precise documentation will certainly give you a full understanding of this period.
- 2 hours historical tour with an expert guide
- Admission to the Resistance Hideout
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Students (18-26 years) with valid student card
- In front of the Powder Tower (Prasna brana) on the Republic Square (namesti Republiky)
- Your guide will be holding a black umbrella
- The tour lasts approx 2 hours
- Every day at 10:00am and 2:00pm
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip (8 hours) around the Central Bohemian countryside. S...