Private walking tour of Jewish quarter in Prague
- Discover the Jewish quarter
- Learn about Prague's history
- Visit several impressive synagogues
- Private English-speaking guide
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue north of the Alps as well as the Pinkas Synagogue, now a hallowed museum dedicated to the Czech victims of the Holocaust, which includes a heart-rendering exhibition of drawings by the children of the Terezín Ghetto.
You will also see the Klausen Synagogue, which contains a permanent collection of lore surrounding the Maharal, the Maisel synagogue with its extensive collection of Judaica, and the newly restored Spanish synagogue built in the Moorish style.
Also included is a visit to the Chevrah Kaddisha building and the Old Jewish Cemetery, with its densely packed layers of graves up to 12 levels deep.
- Licensed, experienced, and professional guide
- Admission to the museum, which costs 500 czk per person
Kaprova 14/13, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- Conveniently located on the edge of the Jewish Quarter at Kaprova 13 across the street from the KFC. Buzzer #213
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes!
- Every day except Saturday (Shabbat) at 9:00am and 1:00 pm
Your Karlstejn Castle bike tour takes you southwest of Prague along the Vltava and Berounka Rivers a...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The City of a Thousand Spires, the Golden City, the Crown Jewel of Central Europe--all of these name...