Private walking tour of Jewish quarter in Prague
- Discover the Jewish quarter
- Learn about Prague's history
- Visit several impressive synagogues
- Private English-speaking guide
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue north of the Alps as well as the Pinkas Synagogue, now a hallowed museum dedicated to the Czech victims of the Holocaust, which includes a heart-rendering exhibition of drawings by the children of the Terezín Ghetto.
You will also see the Klausen Synagogue, which contains a permanent collection of lore surrounding the Maharal, the Maisel synagogue with its extensive collection of Judaica, and the newly restored Spanish synagogue built in the Moorish style.
Also included is a visit to the Chevrah Kaddisha building and the Old Jewish Cemetery, with its densely packed layers of graves up to 12 levels deep.
- Licensed, experienced, and professional guide
- Admission to the museum, which costs 500 czk per person
Kaprova 14/13, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- Conveniently located on the edge of the Jewish Quarter at Kaprova 13 across the street from the KFC. Buzzer #213
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes!
- Every day except Saturday (Shabbat) at 9:00am and 1:00 pm
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Begeben Sie sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd, um die Stadt an der Moldau auf ganz besondere Weise kennenz...