Trip to Cesky Krumlov with lunch
- Discover Cesky Krumlov: one the most romantic and picturesque cities in Europe
- Take a tour of the second largest castle complex in the Czech Republic
- Explore the town’s historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local tavern
On this day trip from Prague you’ll visit the fabulous city of Cesky Krumlov with a castle visit and lunch.
Czech Krumlov has been part of the UNESCO cultural and natural heritage since 1992. The city has more than 300 historical buildings and also the largest castle in the Czech Republic with magnificent baroque gardens, which includes the oldest Baroque theater in the world with a unique revolving auditorium. Feel the firsthand medieval atmosphere of this charming city!
You will walk through winding streets with many beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque houses. Your guide will take you around. After the walk you’ll enjoy a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant. In summer, lunch is followed by a tour of the castle interiors with a local guide, in the winter following lunch you’ll visit the castle museum.
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission to the castle or museum
- Live guide
- Youth ages 7-12: Reduced price
- Children ages 3-6: Reduced price
- Children under age of 3: free of charge
Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague
Meet your guide in Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague), or take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at check-out.
- From 16 June 2017 to 18 June 2017 there will be an additional charge of EUR 10 per person, due to a special event
- The tour is offered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Every day except Monday at 9:30am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...