DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Marvel at Llanquihue Lake, the largest lake entirely within Chile
- Impressive View of Osorno & Puntiagudo Volcanoes
- Get Delighted by the way old German style
- Visit The German Museum to understand the way the first German immigrants lived
- Visit the Historical and cultural interest zone of Puerto Octay
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tour the town of Frutillar is known for its black sand beaches, crystalline waters and its Theatre by the lake. Lose yourself in its clean, orderly streets lined with rose and dahlia gardens and perfectly maintained wooden buildings. Frutillar is home to the best desserts in Chile thanks to the influence of the German colonists who arrived in the 19th century.
After visiting this town, you will enjoy a lunch (not included) in front of Llanquihue Lake with a stunning view of the Osorno and Puntiagudo Volcanoes. By the evening you will continue bordering Llanquihue Lake until you arrive at Puerto Octay, a charming town with a beautiful German-style architecture.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Admission to the Museum (2.500 CLP)
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation to/from Santiago
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing
Daily at 9:00am
Puerto Varas: discover all activities