Full day excursion of Peulla from Puerto Varas
- Discover the beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Visit the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué waterfalls
- See the turquoise waters at Todos Los Santos Lake
- Visit the beautiful and gentle village of Peulla
Directly from you hotel in Puerto Varas this excursion first heads to the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park from where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls, where the river water flows over the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the navigation that will take you to Peulla Village, a small ecological village of 120 inhabitants forming part of the tourist circuit Cruce Andino. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquillity of the place. Finally, you will be returned to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Varas (Urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Vicente Perez Rosales entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Puerto Varas for pick-up.
- Wear a winter raincoat (winter), appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Depart from your hotel, you will head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake passi...
Departing from your hotel along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Osorno V...
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectac...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...