Full day tour around Llanquihue Lake
- Enjoy this tour around the Lake and admire its beautiful views as the Osorno Volcano
- Get to know the picturesque villages of German settlers as Frutillar town
- See an unforgetablle panoramic view in Centinela Bay
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectacular surroundings and the picturesque villages of German settlers. The excursion makes a total round to the Llanquihue Lake, traveling 186 kilometers in total, of which only about 30 are paved. You will be able to see the picturesque cities of Frutillar, Puerto Varas and Puerto Octay, famous by the German influence on their architecture, gastronomy and for the lively events that take place every summer.
You will then get on the road towards Ensenada from Puerto Varas, touring one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the country, until you reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, that has lagoons and rich native flora and fauna. A few kilometers further north we find Puerto Octay, a small town where you can access the Isthmus and Centinela Bay, with one of the best views of the area. The journey continues towards the south of the lake, with a panoramic view that will be unforgettable, since you can see three volcanoes and small islets. Once in Frutillar, we will see its German houses, enjoy its sandy beach and visit the modern Teatro del Lago. From Frutillar we will continue heading south along the coastal road to the town of Llanquihue, ending in Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt Hotels (urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Puerto Varas for pick-up.
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
- Pick up from Puerto Montt (urban zone) hotels is at 07:30 am.
- Pick up from Puerto Varas (urban zone) hotels is at 08:00 am.
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Directly from you hotel in Puerto Varas this excursion first heads to the south shore of Lake Llanqu...
Depart from your hotel, you will head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake passi...
Departing from your hotel along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Osorno V...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...