Full day tour of Peulla Mountain town
- Discover the beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Visit the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué waterfalls
- Sail through the amazing Todos Los Santos Lake
- Visit the ecological community village of Peulla
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park from where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls. Watch as the river water flows over and the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the vessel that will take you to a small ecological village called Peulla, with its 120 inhabitants, that forms part of the tourist circuit Cruce Andino. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquillity of the place. Finally, embark for your return to the city of Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from meeting point
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Vicente Perez Rosales entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, X Región, Chile
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Chile
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Let us introduce you to the mysteries of Easter Island...Departing from Hanga Roa, this tour will ta...
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro S...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...
Live four exciting days exploring Patagonia while you contribute to the reforestation of patagonian ...