Petrohue Waterfalls & Osorno Volcano Tour
- Get close and feel the spray of the majestic Petrohue Falls
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Todos Los Santos Lake
- Visit "Laguna Verde", Spanish for "Green Lagoon" at the foot of the conical Osorno Volcano
This tour will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas and then head out along scenic Route 225 toward the towns of Ensenada and Petrohué.
We will show you all the top sights of the region and introduce you to the people who call it home. The beautiful ecosystem at the mouth of the Pescado River will catch your attention. These plentiful waters have made the river famous in the sport fishing community. Continuing along to Ensenada, we will visit enchanting Laguna Verde, Spanish for "Green Lagoon", at the foot of Osorno Volcano within Vicente Perez Rosales National Park. The conical Volcano, soaring steeply overhead, has an appearance resembling Mount Fuji outside Tokyo, Japan.
Then you will travel through the forest to beautiful Petrohué Falls. A short and easy walk will have you standing before the chute-type, icy cold, blue green falls. You’ll also have time to relax and enjoy the source of the falls, beautiful Todos los Santos Lake (also known as Lake Esmeralda) with great views of Osorno Volcano behind.
- Roundtrip Transfers from Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas Hotels
- Admissions to Petrohué Falls (2.500 CLP)
- Food & Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation to or from Santiago; transportation is available only from Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas
Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas Hotels
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing
Daily at 9:00am
Discover the enchanting island of Chiloé with its marvelous bays and long sandy beaches. Your starti...
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
Tour the town of Frutillar is known for its black sand beaches, crystalline waters and its Theatre b...
Directly from your hotel, this service will be waiting to take you on time to your departure flight....
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...