Meet a Local Quebec city walking tour
- You will visit Old Québec listed on the prestigious World Heritage list of Unesco
- You will be charmed by the narrow and quaint streets of Québec
- You will walk through the center of the first permanent colony in New France
Visit a city with 400 years of history. Québec has an accent, “a cute accent”, called "l’Accent d’Amérique" and locals are proud of it. Meet your local guide who is proud of his city and knows the area inside out. This city tour incorporates all the highlights, old and new such as the following: Château Frontenac, Fortifications, the "Fresque des Québécois", Place Royale, Quartier Petit Champlain and much more. Experience Quebec in full authenticity!
- Services of a certified guide
- Tasting of a local drink
- Single ticket ticket for the funicular
- Booklet of translated Quebec expressions
32 Rue Sous le Fort, Québec
Église Notre-Dame des Victoires, Place Royale
- The English tour starts at 1.00pm
- The French tour starts at 10.00am
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Start the day off in luxury and style with your own private vehicle with a licenced guide. Depart th...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...