Find your wings and fly through the treetops on two breathtaking ziplines before finishing with a swooping 21-meter drop, leaving you a fledgling no more! Guests will be met by their tour guides and fitted with their harnesses and helmets before ziplining from treehouse to treehouse ending with a 21-meter drop which lands you 1/3 of the way down Bob's Peak mountain. You'll also get the chance to discover the story of Zealandia and Ziptrek's preservation of our natural landscape whilst you and the Ziptrek do all you can to protect beautiful native wildlife! A whole new way to discover Queenstown if you're seeking a heightened thrill level or are short on time as it's all done and dusted in an hour.
Kereru 2-Line + Drop
Availability: See calendar for availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 45 minutes to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See breathtaking views of Queenstown... While you glide down the zipline!
- Get an adrenaline rush
- Fun for the whole family
What to expect
- 2 amazing ziplines and an incredible 21-meter drop
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Skyline Gondola tickets
Ziptrek Treehouse (100m from Skyline Gondola), Queenstown, New Zealand
Please meet at the Ziptrek Guest Services Treehouse.
What to remember
- For COVID-19, operating hours are reduced, please check the calendar for availability
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- Groups can have up to 8 passengers per tour
- Min weight: 30 kgs (44 lbs)
- Max weight: 125 kgs (275 lbs)
- Minimum age: 6 yrs
- See calendar for availability
- Tour starts at 12 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.