Kickstart your Kiwi-adventure with a trip to the Milford Sound! See the Devil Staircase, Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Hollyford River, and the truly majestic mountains of Fiordland with multiple stops along the way for photo opportunities and Kea bird spotting (the world’s only alpine parrot). You will then travel through the mind-blowing Homer Tunnel, emerging as the valley descends sharply down to Milford Sound, with its hundreds of waterfalls cascading into crystal clear waters. With Cruise Milford (one of the highest-ranking cruises), you’ll be traveling on a smaller boat, which is less crowded and where the crew offers a much more informative and personal tour of Milford Sound. You’ll be getting close to New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of meters out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains!
Milford Sound small-group tour with picnic lunch from Queenstown (return trip)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See one of the 7th Wonders of the World
- Explore one of the most spectacular areas of the South Island
- Chill out with awesome Keas (watch out for your bags, they're cheeky!)
What to expect
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs (Queenstown)
- Milford Sound cruise with Cruise Milford
- Picnic Lunch and refreshments and snacks whilst driving
- On-screen entertainment in vehicles
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Wifi and charging ports available in the vehicle
What's not included
- Add a Scenic One-Way Flight (optional) from Milford Sound to Queenstown - $415 per person
- Child (5-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-4): Reduced
Pick-up is available from Auckland city hotels.
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Bring comfortable clothing and shoes
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions
- Pick-up is at 7.30 am
Cheeky Kiwi Travel Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.