Learn how to make Pasta with grandma's recipe
- Learn from the grandmother's expertise
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Is learning to make authentic pasta from an Italian grandmother on your bucket list? Then you can finally check that off of your list as we can lend you ours.
Nonna Assunta was 89 years old and made pasta entirely by hand since she was 12. In her life, she taught us all the secrets to prepare perfect handmade pasta! It will be for you an extraordinary experience, consisting of a lot of laughter and old stories…and lots of pasta, of course, made from organic eggs from our own chickens and ancient unrefined flours from a closeby mill.
Nonna Assunta is no longer with us but making her recipes makes us feel that she is still here with us in spirit.
The cooking class consists of making (and eating) one of the following:
Depending on your choice and taste, the dish is accompanied with either ragù, mushroom sauce, brodo (broth), stridoli sauce, bean soup or other specialties, which will be agreed beforehand. Moreover, we would be glad to offer you a glass or two of our own red wine."
- Apron and cooking utensils will be provided
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- When you'll contact your cook, you will receive the correct address for this experience
- It will be necessary to contact the provider to schedule the day and the time of your cooking class, once bought your experience on Musement. You will find the provider's contact on the Musement voucher
- The day and time of your cooking class must be agreed with your cook
Are you ready to challenge the breathtaking heights of record-breaking attractions and experience th...
Ravenna was the capital city of the Western Roman Empire during the 5th century AD. It then served a...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
This 1-hour private tour of the Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe will allow you to discover one...
On this full-day private tour of Ravenna your guide will show you the most important treasures of th...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...