Beer Tasting at Ölgerðin Egill Skallagrímsson Brewery in Reykjavík
- Learn about Iceland's unique drinking culture and history
- Taste the many ambitious beers and delicious Icelandic beverages
- Discover the technology that makes beer so wonderful
Journey through the history of brewing in Iceland and dive into the local drinking culture. Taste beer and other beverages from Ölgerðin's main brewery, as well as a selection of ambitious beers from their award-winning craft brewery, Borg Brugghús.
Established in 1913, Ölgerðin Egill Skallagrímsson Brewery employs many world-class champions and has received numerous international awards for its beers, including "World's Best Standard Lager″ at the 2011 World Beer Awards and Gold at the 2012 World Beer Cup for best German-style Pilsner.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- English guidance
- Beer tasting
Holtavegur, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- This tour is intended for those of legal drinking age, which in Iceland is 20 years. It is not possible for people under 20 to join the tour
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 6.00pm
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...