- Begin your Icelandic adventure with a dog ride
- Feel the power, excitement, and energy of the amazing sled dogs
- Get in touch with nature and enjoy breathtaking views
Experience an exciting dog ride, meet the dogs and listen to stories from the trail. Your musher guides the dog team, taking you into a place surrounded by breathtaking views. Half way during the tour we will take a break for you to take pictures with the dogs and offer them a good belly-rub. Your guide will explain how the dogs are trained.
This is sure to be one of the highlights of your vacation in Iceland and a great chance to get in touch with nature in the land of Ice and Fire.
- 45-minute guided husky ride
- Photo break
- Extra clothing if needed
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Children ages 6-11: reduced
The exact location can change because the tour operator always wants to offer the best conditions for the dogs. After the booking confirmation, you will get access to a page where you can find the exact location of your tour. Please find further instructions in your voucher and confirmation email. The location is always 30-minutes to 1-hour drive away from Reykjavik.
- Participants must be at least 6 of age
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Max 95kg per person and BMI below 30
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended clothing and equipment: Waterproof shoes and warm socks, base and mid layer clothing, waterproof and warm coat, hat and gloves, sunglasses and camera – for those indescribable moments
- Tour runs on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting times can vary, please check the calendar for more info
- Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...