Glacier snowmobiling and ice cave from Reykjavík
- Go on a thrilling snowmobile adventure
- Visit a natural ice cave
- Take stunning photos from inside the cave
After being picked up in Reykjavik, you will head to the base camp near Langjökull glacier where you will gear up and get ready for a fantastic day on the glacier. After a safety briefing on how to operate a snowmobile, head out on a one hour snowmobile ride. Halfway through the ride, stop at a natural ice cave on the glacier. You will park the sleds and go on foot the last few meters to the opening of the cave, where you will have enough time to explore the ice cave and make memories for life. Inside, you will have some great photo opportunities. After the ice caving, ride down to base camp and then head back to Reykjavík to finish your fantastic adventure.
- Round trip transportation from selected Reykjavik pick up points
- Free wifi on board transportation
- 1-hour double ride (possible to upgrade to single ride)
- A guided visit to a natural ice cave and all the safety equipment for the Snowmobile trip
- Children 8-16 years of age: reduced
Pick-up in Reykjavik
Please be ready at 7.30am for pick-up from a selected central point in Reykjavík - please note that it can take up to 30 minutes for pick-up to arrive
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- Please note that the price of the tour is based on two persons sharing a snowmobile. If you prefer to ride solo, you can upgrade for only 6.000 isk extra.
- Bring with you warm outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, sunglasses and your camera.
- Please note: Arctice Adventures reserves the right to alter the itinerary according to weather, road and glacier conditions. Your safety comes first.
- You need to have a valid drivers license to drive the snowmobile.
- All glacier trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to there own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk.
- Every day at 7.30am from 1 November to 30 June
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
Explore the magnificent Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and fly through black lava sand fiel...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...