Husky kennel visit from Reykjavik
- Meet the sled dogs at the husky kennel
- Get to know their story
- Give them some petting and love
A 30-minute guided visit, meet the friendly sled dogs, get to know about their history, life, personalities, give them all some petting and love. Pictures are allowed!
- 30-minute guided visit to the dogs' house
- Husky ride
The exact location can change because the tour operator always wants to offer the best conditions for the dogs. After the booking confirmation, you will get access to a page where you can find the exact location of your tour. Please find further instructions in your voucher and confirmation email. The location is always 30-minutes to 1-hour drive away from Reykjavik.
- Participants have to be over 4 years old
- The visit doesn’t involve any dog mushing
- The visits are only offered while tours are not operating
- Tour runs on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting time is at 10.00am, 1.00pm or 5.00pm
- Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...