Husky kennel visit from Reykjavik
- Meet the sled dogs at the husky kennel
- Get to know their story
- Give them some petting and love
A 30-minute guided visit, meet the friendly sled dogs, get to know about their history, life, personalities, give them all some petting and love. Pictures are allowed!
- 30-minute guided visit to the dogs' house
- Husky ride
The exact location can change because the tour operator always wants to offer the best conditions for the dogs. After the booking confirmation, you will get access to a page where you can find the exact location of your tour. Please find further instructions in your voucher and confirmation email. The location is always 30-minutes to 1-hour drive away from Reykjavik.
- Participants have to be over 4 years old
- The visit doesn’t involve any dog mushing
- The visits are only offered while tours are not operating
- Tour runs on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting time is at 10.00am, 1.00pm or 5.00pm
- Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...
White-beaked dolphins, humpback whales and harbour porpoises are just some of the mammals you're lik...