Sea fishing tour from Reykjavik
- Enjoy a day out at sea and catch cod, haddock, rockfish and pollock
- Learn sea angling from the experienced fishermen
- Barbecue your catch on board
Your trip begins at Reykjavik’s Old Harbour. From there you’ll head out to Faxaflói Bay, where the experienced fishermen will usually spot fish in a flash! If you haven’t been sea fishing before, don’t worry, it is very easy. The professional crew will happily show you the ropes, advising you on bait and passing on their knowledge of the seas.
On this sea angling trip you’ll have a good chance of catching cod, haddock, rockfish and pollock. The tour is perfectly suited both to experienced fishermen and to those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with a fishing rod in hand.
After fishing, there is a possibility to barbecue the fish caught, and it is a very popular option for the proud fishermen.
- Guided boat tour with a skilled crew
- Fishing rods and other equipment
- Protective clothing
- Keep your catch or BBQ it on board
- WC on board
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 7-15: reduced
- Children ages 0-6: free
Aegisgardur 13, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour 101, Reykjavík.
- Your order will be confirmed in 24 hours
- Bring warm clothes and some sunscreen
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Tour operates from 1 May to 31 August
- Daily at 5.00pm
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...