- Visit Skógafossand and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Ride a four-wheeler over the black lava sand fields from Katla volcano
- Enjoy the stunning view of Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Explore the ruins of a 1973 aircraft wreck
Explore the magnificent Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and fly through black lava sand fields formed by glacial outbursts from the now dormant volcano Katla.
You will have the opportunity to visit the Skógarfoss waterfall, one of the largest waterfalls in Iceland, and at Seljalandsfoss you can walk behind the waterfall for a unique perspective. Then you will head to the ATV base for a safety briefing before mounting up and heading down to the black lava sands, splashing through a few small rivers along the way. You will enjoy the awesome view of Mýrdalsjökull glacier before carrying on to Jökulsá river and the ruins of an aircraft wreck from 1973.
- Complimentary pick up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- ATV tour
- Children 6-12 years of age: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- A valid driver’s licence is required to operate an ATV
- Prices shown are per person, with two people sharing an ATV. Additional charges apply for single riders
- Bring warm clothing and sturdy shoes for the journey
- Every day at 9.00am
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...