Transfer from hotel to Keflavik International Airport
- Travel from your hotel directly to Keflavík International Airport
- Enjoy reliable transfer service and pick-up from your hotel
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You will be picked up from your hotel or the closest bus stop.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel or designated bus stop in the city center. After booking confirmation, please organize your pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure
- Please, allow enough time for your transfer. Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5–3 hours before departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...