Angra dos Reis & Ilha Grande day cruise from Rio
- Discover the tropical rainforest and fjord-like waterways of Angra dos Reis
- Visit tropical islands and sail to exquisite beaches
- Taste tropical fruits and a buffet lunch
- Sail across crystal clear waters to Ilha Grande and other islands
- Look out for playful dolphins
Discover the tropical fjord-like coast of Angra dos Reis on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Rio de Janeiro. Marvel at the flora and fauna of an Atlantic rainforest, and travel by boat to the main islands off the coast. Look out for dolphins along the way!
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, transfer to Angra dos Reis, which literally translates as “Small Bay.” Part of a grand complex of bays and hundreds of islands. Angra dos Reis maintains its beauty despite the surrounding industry.
- Licensed, bilingual guide
- Boat tour in Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
- Lunch served on board the boat
- Fruit platter served on board the boat
- Round-trip transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Basic snorkeling equipment (available to rent on board the boat)
Pick-up from predetermined hotels in Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not supported, the supplier will indicate the nearest location for your pick-up
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Every day
- Pick up time: 7am
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...