Live samba in Vidigal Favela
- Listen to an amazing Samba band
- Enjoy the sunset and the views of the illuminated city at night
- Drink fresh Caipirinhas, the Brazilian national cocktail
Experience a unique afternoon on the top of the Vidigal Favela in Rio de Janeiro! Listen to an amazing live Samba band, enjoy a beautiful sunset and take in breathtaking views of the illuminated city at night, all while drinking fresh Caipirinhas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick-up is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...