- Travel by boat and see the Rio de Janeiro remarkable sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Catch and watch Rio's beautiful coastline on a 6-hour private tour aboard a 32-foot (10-meter) motorboat. Discover hidden treasures on Rio's coastline that are only accessible by boat, like the Cagarras Islands. Visit a floating restaurant for lunch (own expense) and cruise over to the city across the bay, Niteroi, and relax on Itaipu Beach. This tour is customizable so you and your group can cater to your own interests. Roundtrip transport from your accommodation is included.
The water adventure begins at 8:30am, you will be pick up from the hotel with a private driver. The group is limited to seven (7) persons. Heading to the Glória marina where you will embark on a 32-foot (10-meter) motorboat.
Spend the next 6 hours discovering the beautiful coastline of Rio de Janeiro with your guide/captain. Get to know various beaches and the best landmarks of the city, including world-famous beaches such as Copacabana Beach, Ipanema Beach, Red Beach, and Guanabara Bay.
Enjoy a tasty seafood lunch at a floating restaurant, where you can have lunch aboard the boat (own expense).
Your next stop is are the uninhabited islands off the shores of Ipanema, called the Cagarras Islands. Jump in the water for a refreshing swim, with a panoramic view of the cityscape. Continue across Guanabara Bay to the city of Niteroí, and anchor at Itaipu Beach where you can take another dip in the ocean or just relax on board.
The tour ends at approximately 3pm with drop-off in a private vehicle back at your hotel.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Sightseeing cruise
- Private tour
- Bottled water available
- Local Guide
- Food and drinks (lunch)
Av. Pres. Antônio Carlos, 10 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20020-010, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Life jackets are on board for safety precautions
- Everyday at 8:30 am
Sperimenta l'essenza vivace di una favela brasiliana, incontra i suoi abitanti amichevoli e immergit...
Unisciti a Favela Phoenix per un'intuitiva opportunità di tour! Scoprirai le sfide della vita in una...
Percorri il famoso Morro do Iramaos, una splendida collina ai margini della vivace città brasiliana ...
Intraprendi un viaggio attraverso la Rocinha Favela - la più grande del Brasile - insieme alla tua g...
Inizia subito ad imparare le basi del samba con persone di tutto il mondo! Dopo una breve introduzio...
Conosci il Brasile e le sue radici africane in questo autentico quilombo brasiliano. In questo tour,...