- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Skip the line All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Discover the two most famous sightseeing spots of Rio de Janeiro in one day. Visit the world-famous Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the Sugarloaf. This tour is ideal for those short on time. Enjoy full privacy and flexibility.
You will be picked up from your hotel around 8am in the morning to start the tour. Heading straight to the world-famous Christ the Redeemer statue and take a Van to to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Enjoy breathtaking views over the city of Rio and soak up the atmosphere at the top of the mountain.
At around 10am you'll continue to the Sugar Loaf. You'll enjoy the exciting cable car ride to the top of the mountain and enjoy the spectacular view over the city. A perfect photo opportunity for you to get some great pictures to remember your tour here in Rio.This is guaranteed to be a unique experience which will leave you knowing just why Rio is referred to as the "Marvelous City".
Around 12pm (noon) you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Please note: There may be an option of an afternoon departure that can go from 2pm til 6pm.
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Tickets to the Sugarloaf and Christ the Redeemer statue
- Executive Sedan car with air-condition
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Additional info
- Gratuities (optional)
Christ the Redeemer Statue Rio, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport (copy) or ID is required on the day of travel
- Everyday at 8:00am
Conheça os dois ícones mais representativos do Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Cristo Redentor) e Sugarlo...
Visite Santa Teresa e os passos de Selarón com esta visita guiada a pé da tarde. Nesta turnê você ir...
Aproveite uma noite em uma visita a uma churrascaria original, saboreando pratos típicos brasileiros...
Liberte seu lado aventureiro e visite os ilimitados sítios naturais do Rio de Janeiro! Caminhe sob a...
Junte-se a Favela Phoenix para uma oportunidade de passeio perspicaz! Você descobrirá os desafios da...
Caminhe pelo famoso Morro do Iramaos, uma impressionante colina à beira da agitada cidade litorânea ...