2-hour secret Rome tour at night
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Uncover the hidden secrets of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour, off the beaten path.
Your guide will take your small group to the medieval neighborhoods where you will not only admire hidden treasures of Rome, but also learn about the dark side of the Eternal City.
Visit the places where heretics were burnt alive and serial killers once roamed, houses where professional poisoners lived and the most popular places for public executions. Walk the streets where Pope Borgia played his dirty politics, and Michelangelo designed his most works.
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 4-13)
- Infants (aged 0-3) Free
Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM
Meet your guide on the St Angelo Bridge.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Headsets are provided for the groups of 5 or more
- Mondays to Fridays at 7.30pm
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...