- Visit the largest catacombs in Rome
- See Rome on board of a hop-on hop-off open bus
- See how Early Christians lived
- Explore Rome helped by a onboard commentary
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the city center to the Domitilla Catacombs with a green bus (natural gas), with an audioguide service available on board. This beand-new service aims to respect the environment while offering a sustainable and ecological kind of tourism.
Our package offers you the easiest way to reach the Domitilla Catacombs, the largest catacombs of the city of Rome, with about 17 km (10.5 miles) of tunnels, more than 150,000 burials and an underground 4th-century church.
Visit this archeological site to learn more about the early Christians’ life, their belief in the resurrection and eternal life and their strong relationship with God, as you will see from the many wall paintings and inscriptions.
The tour is available in 7 languages and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides.
- Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitor Center
- Open bus ticket for City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off service valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Return shuttle bus ticket and audioguide service on board
- Catacombs entrance ticket and guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Children (6-17): reduced
Via Marsala, 7, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can redeem your voucher on board of a City Sightseeing bus or at any Visitor Center
- The guided tour is available in 7 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese and German) and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides. An audioguide service is also available in Russian, Greek, Korean, Japanese, Croatian and more languages.
- Please be at the Shuttle Bus stop at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The tour is not available for visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities. Visitors with other kinds of 100% disabilities are entitled to get a free ticket; please refer to the Domitilla Catacombs ticket office for further information.
- Open Bus service: every day 9.00am-5.00pm
- Catacombs: every day except on Tuesday
- Catacombs Shuttle bus departure times
- From Viale Einaudi: 9.15am - 10.40am - 3.00pm
- From Colosseum: 09.30am - 10.55am - 3.15pm
- From Circo Massimo: 09.40am - 11.05am - 3.25pm
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on this 3-hour coach tour of the Catacombs of St...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Get past long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time exploring the world’s most incredible...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
Journey under modern Rome and discover the fascinating and mysterious old Rome, rich in history, art...
Your tour begins with a visit to the most imposing monument in ancient Rome: the Colosseum. Original...