48-hour hop-on hop-off bus + Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with optional Vatican Museums and public transport pass
- Explore the Eternal City and get on and off anywhere you like
- See Rome on board of a City Sightseeing open bus
- Save precious time with priority access to the Colosseum
- Choose to add tickets to the Vatican Museums and public transport pass
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace. Get on and get off anywhere and anytime you please.
TOURIST BUS + COLOSSEUM
Get your VIP entrance to visit the Colosseum. This ticket also includes the entrance to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Visit the Colosseum, the most important and famous of all roman monuments, where thousands of men and wild animals were put to death before a blood-thirsty audience. Explore the Ancient city, the Roman Forum, see the very sight where the body of Julius Caesar was cremated, the Arch of Titus, the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Senate House, the ancient market, the brothels and walk on the Via Sacra, where legions used to march during triumphal parades. Visit the Palatine hill, the core of the Seven Hills, one of the most ancient parts of the city.
TOURIST BUS + COLOSSEUM + VATICAN MUSEUMS
This combo ticket includes skip the lines access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Vatican Museums.
Visit all the highlights of the Vatican Museums, from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection. You will see the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the incredible Raphael Rooms. A definite highlight of your visit comes when you visit the Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside this world-famous room to pick out the details you heard about – Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait for example, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again.
TOURIST BUS + COLOSSEUM + VATICAN MUSEUMS + PUBLIC TRANSPORT PASS
This combo ticket includes skip the lines access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Vatican Museums and a 48-hour public transport pass. Reach anywhere in the city with buses, subway and trams.
- All options: Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitor Centers
- BUS + COLOSSEUM: Hop-on hop-off ticket valid 48 hours + skip-the-line tickets for Colosseum, Forum and Palatine
- BUS + COLOSSEUM + VATICAN MUSEUMS: Hop-on hop-off ticket valid 48 hours + skip-the-line tickets for Colosseum, Forum, Palatine and Vatican Museums
- BUS + COLOSSEUM + VATICAN MUSEUMS + PUBLIC TRANSPORT PASS Hop-on hop-off ticket valid 48 hours + skip-the-line tickets for Colosseum, Forum, Palatine and Vatican Museums + public transportation pass
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Disabled visitors and their helpers are entitled to a free entrance. Free tickets are issued directly at the Museums and Colosseum ticket office and cannot be booked online.
- Youth (6-17): reduced
- Kids (0-5): free
You can redeem your voucher on board or at any City Sightseeing Visitor Center
- The open bus ticket and the public transport pass can be validated individually and on different days. Validity for both tickets starts the first time you use either of the two services.
- Certain sites or sections of sites may occasionally be subject to last minute changes, for example unscheduled closures. In such cases the tour operator will be pleased to offer an alternative tour.
- Large handbags, haversacks, etc. are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Wardrobe service not available.
- Due to security policy, entrance to the Colosseum may be restricted and customers will be assigned a time entrance. It will still be possible to skip the line and start visiting the wonderful area of Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
- Disabled visitors and accompanying persons are entitled to a free ticket. Please get your free ticket directly at the Colosseum ticket office.
The hop-on hop-off open bus is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April-October): bus service available 9am-7pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November-December): bus service available 9am-5pm with a bus every 20 minutes
- The ticket is valid for 2 days
Colosseum opening hours:
- January 2 - March 15 | 8.30 am - 4.30pm
- March 16 - last Saturday of March | 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Last Sunday of March - August 31 | 8.30am - 7.15pm
- September 1 - September 30 | 8.30am - 7.00pm
- October 1 - last Saturday of October | 8.30am - 6.30 pm
- Last Sunday of October - December 31 | 8.30am - 4.30pm
Vatican Museums opening hours:
- Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm
- Closing times: Sundays and all Religious holidays
Get past long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time exploring the world’s most incredible...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the cit...
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk in Trastevere, th...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Travel back to the days of emperors and popes, and see the highlights of the papal collections on a ...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Join this fabulous 3-hour walking tour to explore the best attractions of Rome. Meet your guide in f...
If you have an interest in history or are a seasoned traveler looking for a unique Italian experienc...