- Discover the real Rome in a nutshell
- Get tips and tricks to kickstart your stay
- Enjoy the city with your favourite local
- Enjoy a private guided tour
- Get answers to all your travel questions
First time in Rome and want to know where to go? Or just not enough time for a full tour? Let a local introduce you to all the best Rome has to offer! After all those blogs or information pages you’ve ploughed through on the internet, this is your chance to truly get a unique head start of your experience in bella Roma!
Wander past the magnificent Circo Massimo, visit the Orange Garden for an amazing city view and finish your private tour at the best local café in Trastevere. Along the route, you can ask all your questions to help you and your friends get the best out of your holiday in Rome. Really, you can ask anything! After all, it’s the locals who know best!
Looking for the best local restaurant unknown to tourists? Or do you want to know which districts are really up-and-coming and worth a visit? And what about the best time to go to the Colosseum - that’s definitely some useful information to have when in Rome! With a local you can get to know all this, plus many other unique insights about history, food, culture and the must-do’s or must-avoids.
The awesome locals can’t wait to introduce you to their beautiful city and share local tips & tricks with you. All of them can personalize the route 100% for you and your group if you have specific wishes.
Just pick your preferred date and starting time and get ready for an awesome kickstart introduction to Rome!
This is the plan
- Highlight 1: Walk around the most magnificent monument of Rome: the Colosseum
- Highlight 2: Have a look at the amazing details on the arch of Constantine
- Highlight 3: Wander past the enormous Circo Massimo
- Highlight 4: Enjoy a breathtaking view at the Orange Garden
- Highlight 5: Enter the stunning Santa Sabina Church
- Highlight 6: Walk across the famous Ponte Rotto Bridge
- Final Stop: The best café in Trastevere
- Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to the Colosseum
Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Del Colosseo, outside the main exit
- Private tour (max 8 people)
- Please indicate your preferred starting time when booking
- The tour can start anytime between 09.00am and 06.00pm
- Mondays to Sundays
- Pease indicate your preferred starting time when booking
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...