Get ready to transform stale bread into a culinary work of art! Bruschetta may seem simple, but there are so many secret tips and tricks that can turn a good bruschetta into a great one. Bruschetta is an unmissable recipe for your repertoire, ideal as an appetizer. Then, continue your experience preparing Tiramisù, the most famous Italian dessert. An expert cook will teach you everything you need to know to make the creamiest tiramisù you've ever tried, also giving you ideas for variations!
Advanced online masterclass on Bruschetta and Tiramisù
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an experience from home thanks to this private digital cooking class
- Learn more about Italy's most iconic recipes from an expert cook
- Make delicious Bruschette and prepare the best Tiramisù
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Cookbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment (each Cesarina ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment)
What to remember
- The masterclass will take place on Skype. Please provide your email address at the moment of purchase to receive the cookbook and instructions to access your class
- The online cooking classes are private and, in the same booking, you can add up to 4 passes. Passes correspond to the number of skype accounts connected and not to the actual number of people who will participate in the cooking class. For example, 2 or more people living in the same house will only have to buy 1 pass because they will only use one skype account. If you wish to share this experience with a couple of friends living in another house you will need to buy two passes
- Every day
- Every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 10.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.