- Discover the history and mysteries of the Pantheon with your audio guide
- Admire the beauty and harmony of this architectural structure
- Admire the open oculus at the centre of the great dome
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty of this ancient Roman structure. With the help of an audio guide in your own language, unravel the history and mysteries of this monument, the only ancient Roman building that has remained almost intact today.
Originally a temple consecrated to all the gods, and later converted into a Christian Basilica, the building was initially commissioned by Marco Agrippa and built by Emperor Hadrian between 120 and 124 A.D., following the fires that had damaged the structure. Before finishing your audio guide tour, don't forget to look towards the sky and admire the oculus - a circular opening in the dome which lights up the entire building.
- Audio guide in your language to explore the Pantheon on your own, with complete autonomy
- Admission to the Pantheon (free)
- Guided tour
- No reductions
Basilica of St. Mary and the Martyrs
Audio guide desk of the Pantheon (Basilica of St. Mary and the Martyrs)
- Admission to the Pantheon is free at the moment. This product is an audio guide.
- Recommended offer: €6 for the audio guide.
- Audio guides available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian.
- Opening hours may be subject to change without notice due to religious services, concerts, or extraordinary events.
- Latecomers will not be able to collect their audio guide. Tickets are non-refundable
- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:15pm
- Saturday from 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Sunday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- On May, 1 audio guides will be available from 9:00am to 5:15pm
- On May, 13 audio guides will be available from 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- On May, 20 audio guides will be available from 1:30pm to 5:15pm
- On June, 2 audio guides will be available from 10.00am to 12:15pm
- On June, 27 audio guides will be available from 09.00am to 16:00pm
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the bea...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Spend a half-day seeing the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your ...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
A licensed guide will take you to the front of the line to enjoy fast track entry to Hadrian’s cylin...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Delight in the rare privilege of discovering the Pope’s summer residence in Castel Gandolfo, recentl...
Explore Rome from a new angle, on board an ape calessino, or tuk tuk, you will be driven to Rome's s...