- See all main attractions in Rome in one day
- Guided tour inside the Vatican museums and Sistine chapel
- Learn about the facts, history and anecdotes of Rome
- Discover the best areas to explore after the tour
Your tour starts in the middle of it all, as your friendly guide will be waiting for you right outside the Metro Stop Colosseo. Yep, you guessed right, first stop: The magnificent Colosseum! That’s just the beginning of the journey which that you will see walking through the Forum to the Piazza Venezia and the controversial Vittorian. Making your way through the streets of Rome, you’ll emerge at the top of the Spanish Steps to one of the best views of the Eternal City.
The sights only get more iconic from here; next up is the Trevi Fountain, where your guide will teach you how to throw your coin over your shoulder (or maybe two?); Piazza Navona where you’ll learn all about Bernini, Rome’s version of Michelangelo; and the Pantheon, which for many visitors is the most incredible spot in the entire city.
After a short break at one of Rome’s best and oldest gelaterias, Make our way to the Castelo di Sant'Angelo. There, looming in the distance, you’ll see the mother of all churches: Saint Peter’s Basilica, the biggest church in the world within the smallest country in the world.
From here the tour will end, or you can select the optional Vatican Museums tour to continue with your guide inside! Begin your tour of the Vatican Museums with a fully-licensed guide, who will teach you all the legends, history and curiosities of this enigmatic place. Best of all: you’ll skip-the-line, giving you maximum time in the museum!
- Orientation walk of Rome with your tour leader
- Vatican museums and Sistine chapel with a licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Vatican museums
00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome
Look for your guide in purple T-shirt with the Italy on a Budget logo, in front of the Colosseum metro stop.
- Tour guaranteed with a minimum of 4 people to maximum of 15 people
- To access the Vatican and all churches you must have something to cover your shoulders. Your skirts and trousers must also cover your knees
- There is a lot of walking involved, wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: 25 March to 30 September at 9.00am
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...