- Travel from Rome by high-speed train
- Cruise on the Sorrento Coast
- Snorkel in the crystalline sea
Beginning at the Rome station, you will board your high-speed train and be transported directly to Naples on a quick one and a half hour trip. Once in Naples you will be picked up and driven to the port for your boat tour to Capri. While sailing to Capri you will pass the Sorrento coast where you will admire the old fisherman’s village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a Roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna," the natural waterfall which flows from the rock. Once you have reached Capri you will visit the hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, and arches in the rocks. At the end of your sail around the island, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water, before spending four hours of free time on the land. Following your exciting day exploring Capri you will be returned by boat to the port of Sorrento and driven to Garibaldi station in Naples, to catch your train back to Rome.
- Round-trip transfer by high-speed train from Rome to Naples
- Professional skipper
- Dry Snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance fee to the Blue grotto (14.00 € per person, entrance is free for 0-6 children)
- Arrival tax for the island of Capri (2.50 € per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
- Children (ages 4-9) reduction of 10,00 €
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Termini train station in Rome.
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Daily at 7.00am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...