Colosseum and Roman Forum 3-hour guided tour
- Skip the long lines to access the Colosseum and see the grand amphitheater of Rome
- Marvel at the temple remains of the Roman Forum
- Get panoramic views of the Circus Maximus
Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a fully guided 3-hour walking tour of the Imperial City and see all the main monuments, starting with the mighty arena of the Colosseum.
Go inside the grand amphitheater, built in the valley between the Palatine, Esquiline, and Caelian Hills. Despite damage by fires, earthquakes, and looting, the Colosseum has survived the centuries and is still the most impressive monument of the Roman period.
Learn about the commercial, religious, political, and legal center of Ancient Rome in the Roman Forum, lying between the Palatine, Capitol, and slopes of the Viminal and Quirinal. A licensed guide will give you a full introduction to the Tabularium, Temple of Concord, Temple of Saturn and Vesta, and Temple of Antoninus and Faustina.
This guided tour goes on with a visit at the Palatine Hill which, for the Romans, had always represented the city’s sacred birthplace. Apart from Temples of Victory, of Jupiter Stator, Jupiter Victor and the Magna Mater, no public buildings were erected there. In 44 BC the Emperor Augustus transferred his home on this magnificent hill and after his kingdom other Emperors used to build their residences there and gradually transformed the whole Palatine Hill into a single sumptuous residence.
From the Palatine Hill terrace, the guide will give you an insight of the Maximum Circus which was used for chariot racing and it can be considered as the largest building ever put up for entertainment purposes.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Headsets to hear your guide during the walk
- A professional and licensed guide for 3 hours
- Food and drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Admission fees. To be paid at the meeting point prior tour departure
- Youth (18-25): reduced
- Child (7-17): reduced
- Infant (0-6): free of charge
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM
Arch of Constantine side Palatine Hill
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 guests
- It is recommended to bring a raincoat and/or umbrella in winter; and drinking water, sunscreen and/or an umbrella for shade in summer
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For all guests under 18 years old from any country, admission fees are free of charge but it is IMPORTANT that you bring a valid ID
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Every day
- At 9.30am
See the best of Rome with a three-hour guided tour of city’s most famous sites. This mixture of anci...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Enjoy the Tiber River Cruise with a Wine Bar on the boat. Have an unforgettable evening, experiencin...
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Jewish Ghetto in Rome, in the charming Medieval e...
Discover the magic of the Vatican by night! This three-hour evening walking tour is offered in summe...
Partecipa alla visita guidata della Basilica di San Pietro con un ingresso riservato per scoprire i ...
Join this fabulous 3-hour walking tour to explore the best attractions of Rome. Meet your guide in f...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the cit...
Start your journey from Rome and head south to Riviera d’Ulisse. Relax aboard the comfortable coach ...
A hidden gem in one of the most popular areas of Rome. Not far from the famous Piazza Farnese and Ca...