Colosseum express tour with Roman Forum and Palatine Hill entrance tickets
- Admire the beauties of the Imperial Rome with an express tour
- Enjoy 1-hour guided tour of the Colosseum with an expert guide
- Explore on your own the Forum and Palatine Hill with your fast-track tickets
Choose the Colosseum express tour to save time if you'll be in Rome just a few days and you don’t want to lose anything of the Eternal City. Rome wasn’t built in a day, join our guided tour of the largest Amphitheatre ever built and get to know any magical place of Rome.
The guide will lead you through the Colosseum: close your eyes and try to imagine the Iconic Symbol of Rome as it was during the Roman Emperor, all white and completely covered in splendid travertine stone slabs, a huge arena with free entrance for all Roman citizen, which hosted fights between exotic animals or between men and animals, public executions and exhibitions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Ghost of Rome, one of the world's greatest marvels, attracting hordes of visitors!
After the guided tour, if you have still time, your fast-track entrance for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill will allow you to stroll around the ruins of the Imperial Rome as much time as you want.
Visit the Palatine Hill, where original Romans lived on, be fascinated from Domus Augustana ruins, the paintings of the first Nero’s palace and from the scenic view of Roman Forum and Circus Maximus.
Walk around the Roman Forum, which has been, for centuries, the center of Roman public life, the place of public speeches and the nucleus of commercial affairs. It's now a sprawling ruin of architectural fragments and archaeological excavations. Step inside this wonderful place and feel the magic atmosphere of the Ancient Rome.
- Welcome and assistance on arrival
- Colosseum guided tour
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine hill fast-track entrance
- Pick-up or drop-off service
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-17): reduced
Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Please present your voucher to Extra Value Tours meeting point, in Via S. Giovanni in Laterano n.14 (just next to Colosseum)
- For free tickets for disable people and escort, please refer directly to the Colosseum Tickets Office.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It's not permitted to enter the Colosseum with trolleys, large suitcases and backpacks, and any tools that could be harmful to other people or damage works of art.
- For security reason all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks, please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
From December 1st '18 to March 31st 2019
- English: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30
- Spanish: 10:30, 13:30
- French: 10:30, 13:30
- German: 10:30, 13:30
- Russian: 10:30, 14:30
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...