Colosseum guided tour and 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Explore the Eternal City and get on and off anywhere you like
- See Rome on board of a City Sightseeing open bus
- Take advantage of the priority entrance with a guided tour to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hour tour, discovering ancient Rome. Take advantage of the priority entrance to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Finally immerse yourself in history, walking along the "Via Sacra."
Take a trip back in time and discover ancient Rome with a half-day walking tour. Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
From here you will have the possibility to go to the Colosseum, where you can enter without wasting time in unnecessary lines thanks to your priority entrance ticket: enter and be captivated by the guide's stories that will help you in to revive the bloody stories of gladiators, naval battles and public executions.
After a stop at the Arch of Constantine, you will reach the Palatine Hill, from where you can admire the beautiful view over the Roman Forum and the Circus Massimo, where once they used to organize chariot rides.
Please redeem your voucher onboard the Open Bus or at any City Sightseeing Visitor Centers:
Finally, you'll follow the Via Sacra, the main street leading to the Roman Forum, where celebrations and processions were hosted. The tour will end with a visit to the Temple of Caesar, where the famous Emperor was cremated.
Take a trip back in time and discover the ancient Rome with a walking tour, accompanied by the stories of the guide.
- Reception at the City Sightseeing® Info Point (Newsagent Colosseo) METRO Colosseo
- Skip the line entrance for the Colosseum and Palatine Hill
- Visit with expert guides in your language
- Pick up service
- Infants (0- 5 years old): free price
- Children (6-17 years old): reduced price
Via del Colosseo, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Rome City Sightseeing ® info point (Newsagent Coliseum) exit Metro Colosseo
- Departures times vary for each language
- Language and time can be decided when you change your voucher
- Certain sites or sections of sites may occasionally be subject to last minute changes, for example unscheduled closures. In such cases the tour operator will be pleased to offer an alternative tour
- Large handbags, haversacks, etc. are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Wardrobe service not available.
- Due to security policy, entrance to the Colosseum may be restricted and customers will be assigned a time entrance. It will still be possible to skip the line and start visiting the wonderful area of Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Disabled visitors and accompanying persons are entitled to a free ticket. Please get your free ticket directly at the Colosseum ticket office
The hop-on hop-off open bus is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April-October): bus service available 9am-7pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November-December): bus service available 9am-5pm with a bus every 20 minutes
- The ticket is valid for 2 days
Colosseum opening hours: The language and the scheduled time of visit are chosen at the moment of the voucher exchange.
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December, each first Sunday fo the month