Colosseum guided tour with arena floor special access, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Enter the Colosseum from the arena floor, where the gladiators used to fight
- Learn about the city's multilayered past with a professional guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access
Join your group (maximum 25 people) with an English-speaking guide and head to a special entrance of the Colosseum: skip all the lines, thus maximizing your time in Rome. This special tour will let you enter the amphitheater directly onto the arena, the very same stage Gladiators used to join the fights!
From the stage, you’ll visit the ring overlooking Colosseum undergrounds. While you take in the amazing view, your guide, either an art historian or an archaeologist, will teach you the ancient Roman history, and will provide you with enriching explanations as well as amazing anecdotes about the Colosseum, its spectators, the fights between wild beasts and gladiators and the lives of the powerful emperors and politicians of the time!
Your 3.5-hour tour of Ancient Rome will continue to the Palatine Hill: here, emperors and wealthy families used to have their houses built, to enjoy the stunning view over the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus, and the panorama is still breathtaking! Your group will then walk down the Palatine Hill and stroll among the ruins of the archaeological area of Roman Forum. You will understand what those ruins used to represent, linking them to the main characters and events of Ancient Rome’s history.
Feel like a Gladiator: visit the Colosseum entering from the arena stage and skip all the lines!
- 3.5-hour guided tour
- Special access to the Colosseum from the arena floor
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-17 years): reduced
Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Vivicos International Travel office
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum, only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Please note: these tickets allow you to skip the ticket purchasing line, not the mandatory security checks
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English tour: 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Sognare non è un rimedio, ...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Sognare non è un rimedio, ma il punto ...