Day trip from Rome to Ninfa Gardens and Sermoneta
- Visit the Ninfa Gardens that the The New York Times rated as one of the most romantic gardens in the world
- Discover the medieval jewel Sermoneta and the majestic Caetani Castle
- Enjoy a special lunch at an authentic agritourism location
Start your journey from Rome and head south to Riviera d’Ulisse. Relax aboard the comfortable coach travel with air conditioning and enjoy the scenic Agro Pontino countryside along the way.
As you reach Ninfa, experience the gorgeous Garden of Ninfa and walk through where many writers, including Virginia Woolf, found inspiration for their creations. Continuing along one of the most beautiful and romantic gardens of the world, as defined by the New York Times, you will admire its 1300 plant species perfectly included in the medieval village where it lies. The miniature glittering waterfalls and the amazing flora of tropical South American Gunnera, bamboo, cherry trees, water iris and the California poppies give you a unique feeling.
After, you can appreciate a special lunch in a typical local “agriturismo”. Just a bit further ahead, following a short drive, you will reach Sermoneta, one of the best preserved medieval towns in Italy. You will visit its great historical, artistic and cultural tower houses, the cathedral, the walls and finally the majestic Caetani Castle. You will find yourself in a fairytale-like setting recognized by the European Union as an authentic jewel of Italy.
At the end of the day you will head back to the original point of departure in Rome near Termini train station around 6pm.
- Professional and friendly English speaking expert guide
- Bus ride on air-conditioned coach
- Admission fees for Ninfa and Caetani Castle
- Lunch with set menu including pasta, main dish, side dish and drinks
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly when needed
- Child (6-18): reduced
Via Marsala, 82
00185 Roma, RO
You will meet 15 minutes prior to departure at Via Marsala 82 (near Termini station) and remember to have your voucher with you (mobile voucher accepted).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free cancellation up to two days before tour date
- The tour runs on Tuesday and Saturday departing at 8:00am
- You are asked to meet 15 minutes prior to departure
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...