If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the perfect way to explore Florence and Pisa in one single day. Together with a small group of fellow travelers, you’ll head out in the morning in a comfortable vehicle directly to Florence. Once you've arrived you can visit the city indipendently: admire Brunelleschi’s Dome, visit the leather market or just walk around the tiny alleys. Next, you'll continue on to Pisa and its Unesco-listed Piazza dei Miracoli, where you can see the world-famous Leaning Tower among other attractions. Once your day in Tuscany is over, you'll be taken back to the meeting point in Rome.
Excursions & day trips
Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Florence and Pisa in a single day
- Travel comfortably departing from Rome, on a private vehicle with a small group
- See Brunelleschi’s Dome in Florence, Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa and much more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transfer from Rome to Florence, from Florence to Pisa and from Pisa back to Rome
- Pick up (only within the Aurelian walls) and drop off
What's not included
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Children (0-10): reduced
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- This trip will leave only with a minimum of three travelers
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 15 participants
Every day at 7.30 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.