Exclusive Vatican: semi-private guided tour of museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line tickets for more time inside the Vatican
- Small groups (max 12) for a personalized experience
- See the Vatican's top attractions (museum ticket not included)
- Guided by a professional local art/architecture/history expert
See the Vatican as it should be seen: without the crowds and with an expert local guide. This early-morning tour gives you time and space to really appreciate the artworks in a small group. Your three-hour visit includes:
- The Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Insights into the Vatican’s shady history and politics
- The Candelabra gallery, Maps gallery and Tapestry gallery
- Pio Clementino's Rooms
- The Belvedere courtyard and Pine courtyard
Please note: the tour price does not include the Vatican museums admission fee (EUR 23 for adults; EUR 16 for students under 26 with an ISIC card; EUR 3 for EU citizens under 18 – ID proof required). It should be paid in cash to the tour guide.
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Please note: the tour price does not include the Vatican museums admission fee (EUR 23 for adults; EUR 16 for under 18 and students under 26 with an ISIC card. It should be paid in cash to the tour guide. Supplement will be 24 euros starting from January 2018).
- Children (ages 0-5) free
Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Rome, Italy
Meet at the corner of Via Germanico, 8 and Via Leone IV. Starting from April 18th, 2018 the meeting point will be in via Vespasiano 46A
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- Dress code for the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full length trousers
- St Peter's Basilica may be closed on Wednesday morning due to the weekly Papal audience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Monday-Saturday at 8.00am
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Enjoy a full-day journey from Rome, through the Chianti hills, to visit the cities of San Gimignano ...
The tour will include stops to visit the towns of Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio. Orvieto is a tow...