- Experience art like never before
- Learn and paint with the help of a professional artist
- Paint your very own masterpiece and bring it home with you
The experience starts from the ancient and artistic city center of Rome, in Via di Ripetta, the street of the Fine Arts Academy, filled with typical art shops and showrooms.
Enter the workshop of an Italian artist where you’ll be able to paint a Roman landscape or try to replicate best Italian artist’s masterpieces with the assistance of a professional painter engaged in public and private expositions.
After a welcome and a little training, the artist will help you create your very own masterpiece, selecting the art tools, she will choose the best music to stimulate your creativity and imagination so you can relax and paint!
At the end of this amazing experience, you will have painted your very own masterpiece to bring home with you. You can expose your canvas at your home as a memory of your trip in Italy or you give it as a special present.
- Tools for painting
- Assistance from a professional artist
Via del Fiume, 7, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Meet at the 1 City Tour Official Point and once arrived you will reach the boutique of the artist across the street.
- Wear comfortable and easy to wash clothing, this is a fun activity that involves paint
- The small groups are arranged in according with participant ages to make the experience amazing for every ages, please inform us about the age of each participant or if you are a family, couple or friends group
- Maximum of 5 participants per small group
- Daily at 10.00am, 3.00pm and 4.30pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...