As the sun sets over Rome, another side of the city comes to life. Take part in a thrilling walking tour through the eerie streets of Rome and find out more about the ghosts of Emperors, Popes and artists that haunt the city. Hear stories about gruesome executions, murders and all the legends from your expert guide and get the chance to explore secret backstreets and hidden corners of the Eternal city.
Ghosts and the supernatural walking tour of Rome
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Join a thrilling night tour to find out the dark and sinister side of Rome
- Explore the city's narrow streets and most famous monuments
- Listen ghost stories and legends narrated by your local guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (5-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-4 years old): reduced
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome RM, Italy
Your guide will be waiting for you holding a 'Carpe Diem Rome' sign
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you
Every day at 8.00pm
Carpe Diem Rome
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.