Hop-on hop-off Rome bus tour 24 or 48-hour tickets
- Explore the Eternal City on board a red open-top double-decker bus
- Tickets available for 1 Day, 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Commentary onboard available in 8 languages
- Hop on and off at one of the indicated stops as many times as you want
- Free App "Sightseeing Experience" with Bus in Real Time and Recorded Walking Tour
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your red open-top double-decker City Sightseeing bus to visit the highlights and places of interest that made Rome the Eternal City. Relax while you explore the city and listen to the recorded commentary available in 8 different languages – learn more about Rome's past, from ancient times and Middle Ages to modern times. Get off at any point along the route to visit the places where the ancient Romans lived their social and political life; discover the many churches, monuments and streets of Imperial and Christian Rome; admire the Imperial Forums, the Coliseum and the Circus Maximus and reach the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica; live the Dolce Vita while you walk among coffee shops in Via Veneto or admire Trastevere and its typical restaurants.
While onboard, connect to the Wi-Fi service and download the 'Rome Walking Tour' app – you'll be able to listen to the commentary offline when you get off the bus!
Choose between a 1 Day, 24, 48 or 72 hours ticket for CitySightseeing Rome and discover the city at your own pace!
- 1 Day ticket: validity expires with the last bus run on the same day you redeemed your voucher
- 24-hour ticket: validity expires exactly 24 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 48-hour ticket: validity expires exactly 48 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 72-hour ticket: validity expires exactly 72 hours after you redeemed your voucher
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
Inside the APP you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- Wheelchair access to buses
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience”
1 Day, 24, 48 and 72 hour bus ticket:
- reduced for children between 5 and 15 years of age
- free for infants between 0 and 4 years of age and visitors with certification of disability (free tickets are issued on board, please refer to City Sightseeing staff)
Via Marsala 7, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can redeem your voucher at any open bus stop. Start point: Line A - Termini-Marsala (Via Marsala 7).
You can hop on at any of the stops indicated:
- Terminal A - Termini-Marsala (via Marsala 7)
- Terminal B - Largo Di Villa Peretti (Largo di Villa Peretti 1)
- Terminal C - Piazza dei Cinquecento (corner Via Cavour)
- Stop 2 Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3 Colosseo (Via Di San Gregorio)
- Stop 4 Circo Massimo (Piazzale Ugo la Malfa)
- Stop 5 Piazza Venezia (Via di Teatro Marcello 12)
- Stop 6 Vaticano (Via della Conciliazione 4)
- Stop 7 Piazza di Spagna
- Stop 8 Piazza Barberini (Via Barberini 2)
- Click here to download the "ROME OPEN BUS" MAP
- Download the mobile APP "Sightseeing Experience" - check the real position of our City Sightseeing
Duration: 100 minutes
Availability: all year
Frequency: 15 to 20 minutes, depending on season
Languages: Recorded commentary available on all lines in: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, RussianLine A Route: First Departure: 09:00am - Last Departure: 05:00pm (Oct-Apr); 07:00pm (May-Nov)
Please note - All times are subject to change
The Open Bus service is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April-October): bus service available 9am-7pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November-March): bus service available 9am-5pm with a bus every 20 minutes
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...