Italian food tour in Rome by Bike
- Discover Rome and its food by bike
- Cycle the streets of Rome's Testaccio district
- Enjoy your visit in a small group
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio, one of the most characteristic neighbourhoods in the city, far from the touristic routes, and you'll learn how to live the Italian way: good food, slow rhythms and colourful places. Immerse yourself the romance of the Eternal city and savour the excellence of Italian gastronomy: ham, cheeses, pasta, pizza, sweets and coffee. A taste of everything that the Testaccio market has to offer to its guests. You will be welcomed by Italians who will invite you to try and taste their food and, if you want, you'll also be able to buy what you like. An great opportunity to mix guided tour, gastronomic experience and shopping
- High-quality City Bike
- Tour Leader
- 8 food tastings including wine and coffee (vegetarian option available on request)
Infants under 3 years of age can participate free of charge if accompanied by at least two adults.
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Labicana 118 - 00184 Roma
- Please note that the tour route is approximately 8 kilometres (5 miles)
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it can't be shortened or lengthened more than 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Every day at 10:30 am (except on Sundays and holidays). Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts.
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...