Italian Menu Cooking Class in Rome
- Learn from a professional chef all the secret of the Italian art of cooking
- Enjoy an initial aperitivo and then start working on a starter/first course, a second course and a delicious dessert
- End the cooking class with a lunch tasting all what you've prepared!
During this experience led by a real chef you will learn how to prepare an authentic italian menù.
Your personal chef will welcome you with drinks and small appetizers, while he'll explain to you all the details of the experience.
As you might already know, a meal in Italy usually consists of several courses, served in different dishes. Here you will have the opportunity to choose 3 courses to prepare: a starter or a first course, a second course and a dessert... all of them inspired of course by the most typical italian tradition!
Once all the courses are ready, just relax and take your time to indulge with a sit-down meal.
Enjoy some wine too, while you savour this unique experience!
- welcome aperitivo (drinks + appetizers)
- cooking class led by a professional chef
- lunch with 3 courses (starter/first course, second course and dessert)
- pick-up and drop-off service
Via dei Santi Quattro, 99, Rome, Italy
Your personal chef will be waiting for you at the door.
- please communicate special dietary needs, allergies and restrictions at time of booking
- vegetarian option is available, please communicate at time of booking if required
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.00 am
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...