- Explore the Ancient Rome in a completely immersive and virtual way
- Skip-the-line tickets to top attractions, wearing a last-generation display Oculus VR
- Walking tour to discover the culture, religion and everyday life of the Eternal City
Enjoy this guided tour with an expert, authorized tour guide and explore Ancient Rome through a 3D reconstruction of the Colosseum, in a completely immersive and virtual way!
With this walking tour you will discover the culture, religion and everyday life of the Eternal City: before getting inside the Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets, wearing a last-generation display Oculus VR, you will be virtually immersed in Ancient Rome, nearly 2000 years ago. You will walk “live” in the square, admiring the majestic statue of Nero, inside the arena and into the mysterious underground. Once visited the Colosseum, your guide will take you to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, a real open-air museum.
Only the three-dimensional reconstructions of ancient monuments can offer a comprehensive understanding of their history and allow you to “see” and “live” the real life of ancient Roman people.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Third-party insurance
- Oculus VR and Samsung S7 (Colosseum in VR)
- Audio in English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish
- Access to the Underground, Arena Floor and the Third Order
- 4 – 14 years old: reduced price
- 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
Via Nicola Salvi, 64, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet us by the Arch of Constantine at the side of the Colosseum. Our staff will be holding a sign "Colosseum Virtual Reality" to be easily recognizable
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders "Skip the Line."
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
- We are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum because of strikes, bad weather etc.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Every day at 9.00am
- Blackout dates: 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
Experience one of Ancient Rome’s largest and arguably most impressive monument in a new and immersiv...
Explore a secret, subterranean world beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour guided, walking tour. E...
See the best of underground Rome with this Christian Catacombs guided tour: explore the Catacombs of...
This gastronomical tour will be in the district of Rione Monti, a place rich in monuments and church...
Be a part of Rome’s original nighttime mystery tour. This tour will show you parts of Rome that are ...
Begin with the Vatican Museums, where you'll skip the line and start exploring the vast collections ...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 3.5-hour guided t...
Travel back to the days of emperors and popes, and see the highlights of the papal collections on a ...
Your day begins in Rome’s Termini Station, where you'll meet your tour leader. After a quick, 90-min...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the bea...