One day tour in Assisi and Orvieto from Rome
- Explore the Basilica of San Francesco and the Convent of Santa Chiara
- See the beautiful Orvieto Cathedral on a walking tour
- Professional tour guide in Assisi
A delightful day out of Rome to visit Umbria, one of the most picturesque regions of Italy rich in vineyards, olive trees and the famous hilltop villages. One of the most famous is Assisi, an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mystic town of Saint Francis, surrounded by its ancient walls, was built on the green slopes of Mount Subasio and with its colorful houses of stone, narrow streets, flowering balconies and noble palaces provide beautiful views for memorable pictures. An interesting visit to St. Francis Basilica, with its early Renaissance masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue, and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli. Time for lunch in a typical restaurant (optional) and then the tour continues to Orvieto, where you can admire a masterpiece of Gothic architecture with a glistening façade of stained glass, mosaics and sculptures. Soak up Orvieto’s charm and admire the countless churches that are scattered around its center. Back to Rome.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Two hours official guide in Assisi
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Child (4-8): reduced with two adults
- Infant (0-3): reduced
Pick up at your hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- It is reccomended suggest comfortable shoes and clothes
- Min 2 partecipants
- Tour starts at 08.00am directly from your hotel
- Time can be changed due to weather or traffic
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...